KM Australia 2007 (23rd-25th July)
20 May, 2007
The NSW KM Forum is pleased to endorse again Ark Group’s KM Australia conference taking place in July:
“KM Australia 2007 will provide opportunities to:
- See advances in KM and CM methods coupled with today’s collaborative working techniques in spacious cabaret style seating;
- Learn from practitioner case studies that will equip you with real-life examples and illustrations of what lies behind KM’s most successful programmes. Hear from Suncorp, Cadbury Schweppes, Colliers International, Zurich Financial Services, Department of Defence, National Archives and Records Administration (USA), Minter Ellison, Telstra, Office of the Board of Studies NSW, Information & Knowledge Management Society (iKMS) and National Australia Bank;
- Participate in a Knowledge Café that will foster a learning community to make real differences in knowledge management practices;
- Use our new and innovative KM Arena to network with like-minded professionals from around the world;
- Hear keynote addresses from leaders in the KM and CM fields: Dave Snowden, Etienne Wenger, Michel Bauwens and Ann Rockley”
An event brochure with all the conference details is available. Mention that you are a member of the NSW KM Forum when booking your ticket and receive a 15% discount on the conference and masterclasses.
We also have a free pass to the conference to give away – stay tuned for details!