3 December, 2008
The NSW KM Forum is again pleased to support the Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum being held next in 2009.
The Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum is a deeply practical day for executives who want to harness social software to lead their organisations forward.
The Forum gathers industry leaders to share expertise and case studies that explain the power of Web 2.0 tools and how they can unlock the full potential of your organisation.
Participants will leave the Forum with the latest global insights into creating value with Enterprise 2.0, as well as the Implementing Enterprise 2.0 Report: a roadmap of the specific steps organisations need to take for successful implementation and building competitive advantage.
Topics covered include:
- Implementation: practical guidance on how to build a case and drive value creation;
- Governance and policies: managing risks and benefits;
- Business value: how to drive efficiency , productivity and innovation;
- Mobile participation: how mobile workflow is increasing productivity;
- Social networks: policies for Facebook and implementing internal social networks; and
- Managing change: supporting collaboration and user adoption.
For more information and to register, visit the Future Exploration Network Website:
- A $100 + GST discount applies to all registrations made by
- All attendees will receive a FREE copy of Future Exploration Network’s Implementing Enterprise 2.0 Report, valued at $US195.
- The first 25 attendees to register will receive a free copy of Ross Dawon’s Living Networks!